Hey,
I have a problem authorizing my Jira account at upwork. It shows up a dialog with error: Malformed JIRA response. Could you please give me any idea what I can do wrong? Thanks.
@oleg grafov , did you get any response?
@oleg grafov , @Hemanshu Sood
Please use token from Jira instead of Jira account Password for integration with Upwork. It works for me.
Thanks
Thanks @Isha Handa , it worked for me as you said. a follow up query, how does the integration work? does the creation of a Ticket in Jira trigger a job creation in Upwork or viceversa? or the assignment of a ticket in Jira does that?
Thank you @Isha Handa ,
This solution helped me and my Team as well.
For people who experienced the same issue - here is the link from where you can create your own token for authorization : https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens
I am glad that it works for you @Hemanshu Sood @Cloppi
@Hemanshu Sood , This integration used to track time logged per ticket in Jira. When you create a ticket in Jira, it will automatically create new activity for the Job on Upwork. And users use this activity in Upwork meter to track time.
using of a token worked for me. Thanks @Isha Handa
What if I'm using Jira Server?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.