Hi,
is there a possibility to print issues from a Service Desk respectively from the detailed issue view when you head to a specific issue in the "Requests / My requests" section?
Browser print feature is not enough.
HiĀ @[deleted]
I am not aware of any way to directly print(without using the browser print function) or an add-on that provides you with this function.
To use the browser print you can use cntrl+p (windows) or command+p (Mac). This though would then include things like the browser content view and potentially your URL.
Cheers.
Ok, but thanks for your reply
@[deleted]this works if you change to the "old view". It still has the print option specific to the issue.
Cool thanks, but where can I find this option? Looked it up on google, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it is a cloud feature only? Couldn't find it in my profile settings (not in Jira SD profile settings nor in Jira Software internal settings)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.