Filters and Dashboards questions.
1) I was hoping to create a Dashboard to contain only certain Filters so that from the Dashboard I just click once to get to the info I want, but it would appear that you can't set a Filter against a particular Dashboard. That seems a reasonable request to me as I think it's unmanageable with a long list of Favourite Filters. Why are they all Favourites? - so that they are visible on the main Dashboard. However, there's a better way? Clicking on Issues -> Search for Issues (Filters too long at the bottom so would have to click More....) and then using >> and then scrolling down to select seems rather long winded otherwise.
2) For reporting, I have Filters to show me issues opened in the last 2 calendar months etc. 8w isn't the same thing, the length of months varies for d, and it might be the middle of the next month I am pulling the data. There is no obvious way of saying data with calendar month a and month b, without having to modify the Filter each time (no -2months option) for between 1st month a and end of month b. I have to be missing something as surely others want this? If I didn't have to modify the Filter each time for the calendar months I could just use the static filter and use a Filter Results gadget on a Dashboard.