I am trying to establish a Sprint Schedule in JIRA using 2 week increments. For example: Sprint 0 went from March 18th to May 14th. Sprint 1: 5/15/19 - 5/28, Sprint 2: 5/29 - 6/11, Sprint 3: 6/12 - 6/25, Sprint 4: 6/26 - 7/9, Sprint 5: 7/10 - 7/23.
How do I establish this schedule in JIRA so I can view my Release plan by Sprint with dates instead of creating that Release Plan in Excel?
I had this at my last job; but, my new JIRA at my new employer is a next-gen project and I cannot locate where I establish my Sprint Schedule. All I can do is create the Product Backlog, Sprint and Roadmaps (which have no real dates attached since I can't figure out how to attach the dates any other way than Story by Story, which is an inefficient use of my and my team's time).