It is odd to me that in Next Gen projects you have the ability to completely edit your forms... well, almost! Can we remove the other fields like summary and description? I understand that these may be required by jira itself, but at the very least, they should be visible on the form and we should be able to rename their descriptions.
In my example, I'd like to have the following fields for our bug tickets:
- Describe How It Is Working Now
- Describe How It Should Work
- Describe How To Reproduce It
Since these fields clearly have all the information we will need for the bug, I don't want a description field. It only makes the form longer and more complicated. Can I remove this field? If not, can I rename it to "Describe How It Is Working Now" rather than have it called "Description"
On another note, I'd also like to omit fields like Flagged: Impediment, and "Linked Issues". These just over complicate the forms and are not necessary for our needs.
Can we do these things?