I have a Jira Software (Server) 10 Users - Starter License.
In the "Manage App" section system ask to update Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager to version 3.0.3 even if version 4.0.1 is installed.
Regards.Davide.
Hi Davide,
Thanks for reporting this. We are actually tracking a related bug for this over in UPM-5985. I agree that this seems confusing. I would try to avoid updating the UPM until this is resolved. I suspect that the marketplace listing for the UPM might have an error that is causing this update to be prompted to Jira 8.1.x users when they already have a major version higher than the version being offered to them.
Andy
Sorry to hear this problem persists. I created a support case so that we can gather some more data about your Jira install here.
Please see https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/20/GHS-151057 for details.
Regards,
Hi Andrew.
Thanks for your reply.I will wait until the problem is solved ;-)
Good day and good work.Davide.
Hi Andrew!
30 minutes ago system noticed a new update for Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager to version 4.0.4 (4.0.1 installed).
However, when I update, the system return this message
In the next image, the APP LOG result:
Sorry to hear you are seeing this problem. I would recommend trying to following steps when you have some time when you can stop Jira.
This will force Jira to use the bundled UPM version on startup. From there you should be able to update this successfully within Jira once more.
I followed your instructions.
I stopped Jira.In $JIRAHOME/plugins/installed-plugins/ directory I found a file with name "upm-xxxxxxxx".So I move it in temp folder outside $JIRAHOME and restart Jira.
But when i try to update UPM plugin, same error is show.Regards.Davide.
Thanks Andrew!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.