I am a JIRA server user.
Reinstallation was repeated several times to set up the server.
The installation is complete, but there is a poblem.
What is this problem?
I use JIRA for the first time, so I do not need to back up the data.
Can I ignore it?
Hello,
If you use your Jira for testing purpose, then it is fine. If you want to go to production, then you should not use the embedded database.
It is exactly what the message says - you should move to a supported database. The H2 database is ok for development and testing and firing up a quick starter system without having to delve into the database side, but it is unreliable and absolutely not suitable for production - it does not scale and it can (and does) fail catastrophically.
Do I need to reinstall JIRA?
How can I solve it?
No, just run the config script, it will ask you how to point to a new (or existing) database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.