I am currently testing the configuration for Jira + crowd with identifies backed onto an external LDAP.
Everything seems to work smoothly until we get to the stage in which login's become a requirement. I am unable to perform the login due to the groups not syncing as needed. The groups seem to sync only the initial group linked to gidNumber attribute. The groups defined within the memberOf attribute for a user or the member attribute for groups are not being synced.
The groups them self are loaded in but not their users and the other way round only an initial attribute is linked.
Does crowd only have the ability to sync one group or is it suppose to sync all of them?
Sync only one group at a time makes no sense, I am just interested to know how people are managing this at the moment in their setups?