Hi @All here !!
The previously post about the experience of the ACP-100 exam https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/My-experience-with-the-ACP-100-exam/td-p/1063638
In order not to duplicate information, I recommend you first to read the article about the experience of the Jira exam.
In this article, I will try to recall the features of the exam for ACP-200 confluence.
Description of the exam from Atlassian:
https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-200
As in the case of the Jira, my experience was 1 year.
I recommend on a test server to create multiple accounts. Set different access levels for these accounts. To some, close access through space, to others through page restrictions. Using different browsers (or incognito mode) to log in under all accounts. Create multiple spaces with pages and experiment with permissions and restrictions for the pages.
At the same time, track how the system behavior changes for each account. This will help you better understand how restrictions are inherited.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/permissions-and-restrictions-724765432.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/add-or-remove-page-restrictions-724764891.html
However, this will not be enough. I recommend adding to the page all macros https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/macros-139387.html
Because some of them aggregate information from other pages, then you need to understand the behavior of the macro when the page from which it tries to take the information is closed to the user.
Some questions are structured in such a way that describes the case. If I remember correctly, I had one case for two questions and in the first I was asked to choose the better solution, and in the second the simplest one.
Go through all the settings: administration, space management and page management. Pay attention to the location of the elements.
I hope this post was helpful.
Best regards,
Andrey