My team is new to bitbucket and infact we are using Git for very first time. I am following the Git Flow that is integrated in Source Tree and want to clarify a few things about common terms.
1. First , if I have created my repository , and want my team-members to join it , should I ask them to clone it or fork it so that they get updated with whatever changes I'm pushing to remote.
2.I know they will need to pull changes , but will both methods provide notifications to them for newer content? Also there is an option to Checkout Branch in bitbucket website. How are these 3 different?
3.Is there any method so that they do not work on whole repository and just on 'develop' branch?
4. Now I have 3 roles in my team( A, B and C) . A= admin , that is me. B= developers , they should be able to push changes and pull changes. And C should be able to pull changes , but on pushing , A should get notified before commiting those changes. How to achieve this?