Hi everyone,
How can I let the customer set the issue priority while creating an issue via email?
There apparently has been this kind of possibility in desktop version. However I'm using cloud and I have the same problem as Tomasz Fruba described in the comment below answer in the following discussion.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Configure-issue-priority-based-on-email-priority/qaq-p/76255
This looks for me as a very basic functionality, but I don't see any possibility like this.
Thanks in advance.
Michal
Hi Michał,
For tickets created by email, customers can only add the summary, description and attachments. For now, only summary and description can be set as required and any other field must be optional since customers can't select options for other customs fields through email. The priority for emails will be the default (Jira settings > Issues > Priorities).
Regards,Angélica
Why can't it work like described for Jira Server - that email priority is transfered to issue priority?
Regards,
For Jira Service Desk Cloud we have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this functionality:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1393Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.