Hello, support team.
I've bought a self-hosted license for Jira and Confluence and want to run them with docker.
Could you tell me, please, where I can get the Jira image? Also, please confirm if this is your official image of Confluencehttps://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Alex.
Hi @Oleksandr Sydorenko ,
Yes, that is the official Confluence image.
There isn't an official Jira image from Atlassian, but you can use cptactionhank/atlassian-jira-software
Full list of other Jira deployments - cptactionhank
Or you can build a custom one.
Hi.
Best atlassian images here https://bitbucket.org/dchevell/
Hi teams,
I'm the Product Manager responsible for our Docker work. I'm happy to say that we've started moving our templates into official status and are working quickly to setup official support channels for them.
I'd be interested in hearing from you about how they get used, and what improvements we need to make.
In the meantime, please do check them out at https://hub.docker.com/u/atlassian/ and send me your feedback.
Thanks in advance,
Steve.
Hi Steve,
I'm testing a dockerized Jira Software but i can't complete the installation because an XHR request fails.
I tried the installation behind a reverse proxy (Traefik) with and without SSL and tried the instalation exposing the 8080 port.
In all scenarios, the error was:
I'm opened a support ticket but, can you help me? The installation of atlassian/confluence works fine :-(
Can you email me your ticket number? cc @Dave Chevell
steve.king at atlassian (dot) com
Thanks @steve for official jira images, better late than never Is there any chance to write some base steps how to move from cptactionhank/atlassian-jira-software to official images?
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.