Hi guys. We are using Jira Cloud and created a Business project in Jira into which I created a Kanban board. I am able to see that board, but nobody else are. The wierd part is that they are able to access the project and see the issues within. They are also able to access the filter and see the content.
According to the doc I found, in order to access a kanban board, you need to have permissions to see the filter, so it should work as they do have permissions. However the message obtained when they try to access is "This page is only available to JIRA Software users. If you think you should be a JIRA Software user, you should ask your administrator to give you application access to JIRA Software." They cannot list any board from the list either.
How could I properly share the board with the other team members?
Thanks in advance.