Anyone else having issues after the latest app update? I reached out to support but they directed me here. Here's the recap of what happened:
BEFORE APP UPDATE
On desktop and in our standups, I could view the active board for my team ordered by Epics. Only the Epics that had at least one active ticket appeared.
On the mobile app, where I'm generally only looking for a quick snapshot of what's in progress, I did not see any swimlanes. I liked that. It's compact and easy to scan.
AFTER APP UPDATE
The mobile app is showing swimlanes for ALL Epics in the project, including the ones that do not have stories on the active board. This creates a lot of visual clutter and makes it harder for me to do a quick scan of the team's progress.
Hunting around a little I found how to turn Swimlanes off in the app...but that also removes them from the desktop view which is problematic for the flow of our standup.