There is task management workflow after I create a Task management I try to edit the transition and published,but in issue view screen,it is still the old. I want to know is there any possible to edit the template workflow?
Issue view screen should be edited into screen scheme of a project, but not into workflow.
No,Vasiliy,I said the workflow transition. Capture 2016-01-01 at 17.55.38.png
Vasiliy was trying to get at the separation of screens.
JIRA uses a "screen scheme" to enable you to have different screens for the three main actions - create, view and edit. You can then edit the workflow to change the "transition" screen to something else.
Hi Nic, it's not about Screen Scheme. What I described only JIRA build-in template workflows.
Capture 2016-01-01 at 18.45.15.png
I doubt that it's related to JIRA's own template workflows that they maybe not allowed to edit(very probably), or it maybe related to global transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.