Hello
I setup a number of projects up about 6 months ago to manage some workflows and was able to set a rule that assigns a task to specific users as it moved between swimlanes / through the workflow.
After some changes to our business processes, this workflow needs amendments and the tasks need to be assigned to different people who are set within the project. However, the only options available to me are:
- The reporter
- The current user
- No one (Clear the assignee field)
According to this page, I should have 4 options. This is also consistent with my memory of how I set these projects up orginally.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/overview-of-available-next-gen-board-rules-953138804.html
- The reporter, usually the person who created it
- The current user, or the person updating the issue's status
- No one, making the issue unassigned
- A specific person in your project
The Specific Person option is not available to choose now. Looking at the other projects, I can see the old rules still available which assigns the task to a specific individual, but I can no longer edit them.
What has happened? Any help will be gratefully received
Regards
Jon