So I've run into two questions that I can't seem to find the answer to after doing some googling, and I'm a bit surprised the docs don't cover them at all.
First is, in the branches portion of the pipelines file, how do I reference branches that are in folders/nested? For example the branch testing/johnQA? I tried exactly that format but the pipeline is only running default for that branch so evidently it's not parsing it correctly.
Second question is: how does it work if bitbucket-pipelines.yml is different across branches? Note that I'm talking about an instance where this file already defines seperate actions for each branch, so I'm curious how a conflict would be handled, particularly between the file checked into master and a different file checked into a branch running a pipeline. Would master always take precedence? Or would the branch first use the file in itself for the pipeline?
Thanks!