Need to export Table Grid data into csv file
Hi Murali,
I don't think that this is available natively in Confluence, but I read about this bookmarklet that David Studer wrote and many people like: http://iamdav.in/2014/10/24/bookmarklet-creating-csv-html-table
If this is something that could help you, there are more details in this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Export-table-in-a-confluence-page-to-excel/qaq-p/290547
If you have Table Filter and Charts add-on, then you can export tables to CSV with the help of Table Filter macro.
Hey, I know that guy. : )
:-)
A quick update about the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app: export the whole table or use the live filtration (set filters on the fly in the view page mode) and get the filtered result in CSV, PDF and Word.
Live filtration in the view mode:
Filtering on the go:
Exporting of the filtered table:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.