Our customers are frustrated that they are only able to see the most up to date correspondence on notifications and not the full chain. Is this possible? Has anyone else run into this issue?
Hey @JD Lobue
I have tickets in my instance that have 40-50 public comments and they are all shown on the customer portal. Can you please explain or show which comments are missing?
Probably some of comments were marked as internal? All the public comments are shown on the portal.
I'm speaking to the notification emails that people get that someone has updated the ticket, they only see the top 1 public response
Yeah so the notification "Issue Commented" will only send out a notification for public comments and it will only send a notification with the comment that was just added.
If I am understanding you correctly and you are wanting it to show multiple comments, that is not possible. Previous comments must be viewed via the portal or if this is an email thread, then by going through the thread.
@Cody Stevens Coming from the end user/customer point of view this is extremely frustrating. I work in Outlook NOT the portal. Not being able to see the entire email thread in notifications just slows me down and makes me not want to use the process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.