Hi,
I having trouble with Sprint Burndown Report. The release was completed in 2 sprints. The report shows only 1 sprint. Total story points completed in two sprints are also shown as if they were completed in one sprint.
Please advise.
@Waqas Aleem
What web browser are you using?
When you click on the Light Green Bar what information are you seeing? Because it looks like something is missing it shouldn't be the only bar you see
Best,
Fadoua
Thanks for responding.
I tried both Chrome and IE. Click on the light-green bar shows name and stats of the 2nd sprint. The stats show that all 400 story points were completed in the 2nd sprint which is not the case.
The baseline scrum board from where I am running this report, shows both sprints.
@Waqas Aleem Are both sprints still running?
Are you a cloud or server user? if cloud is this a next-gen project?
I am using Cloud Jira and this is 'Software' project.
Both sprints, though completed and start/finish date recorded, are still active. I did not finish these sprints by performing the 'Complete' action from the backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.