We currently have the date set as 18/Apr/19. The format for this is dd/MMM/yy We would prefer to have it as 18/04/19. What would be the format for this and where can we change it?
@Michael Alcock Please refer this documentation from Atlassian for the options you have for changing the date/time format: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-the-look-and-feel-of-your-jira-applications-780861527.html
Hope it helps !
@Taranjeet Singh
Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, this doesn't help. I have already changed these settings, and it changed filter results etc.
On the forms however when you create and edit issues, the date fields still use the old format. Do i change this somewhere else?
Thanks
@Michael Alcock I suggest to please contact Atlassian Support (support.atlassian.com/contact), providing all details for your issues.
@Michael Alcock if you received a solution for this, can you post a link? Experiencing same issue.
Has anyone managed to configure ISO 8601 date and time formats in Jira?I've made all the changes as suggested in
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-the-look-and-feel-of-your-jira-applications-780861527.html
but I'm now getting inconsistent behaviour, like sometimes dd/MM/yy and sometimes MM/dd/yy formats.
same issue
This seems to be a theme. Atlassian is full of optional settings that do not actually do anything. Table of index in a PDF dump of your site? You get one, whether the box is ticked or not. I just changed all the time and date formats in Jira and Confluence to, you know, match each other. Net effect: literally nothing. No change.
Does anybody else wish they could get paid to put options on the screen that do literally nothing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.