Good Morning everyone,
I have an issue with the Confluence Cloud App. On my iPhone the app doesn't open ppt or xls files. If, on the other hand, I use an android phone to open the exact same files, the file gets downloaded and then opened in the installed powerpoint app on the phone. I have the ppt and excel apps installed on my phone but still the Confluence app doesn't open the powerpoint files.
My question is, does the iOS Confluence app have the functionality to open ppt files in powerpoint on the phone or is that simply an android only functionality. Or, am I just too daft to find the right way?
btw: tapping on the file doesn't do anything. Tap and hold brings up the menu, but selecting "open" doesn't do anything either. Tapping and pressing with force touch and holding opens the file in safari, but that is panfully slow and i have to log into confluence again, just to see the file.
If I forgot any information necessary, please let me know.
Thank you for your help!