Hi all
My team and I work with Confluence and Jira. All our requirements are created in Confluence. In Confluence we call these requiremets 'Features'. From the Features in Confleunce, we can create tasks for Jira which is super smart. When in Jira, the tasks are linked to one big epic. This epic we use to collect all the hours that have been spent on the project.
So now my issue arises. In confluence, we have the issues/stories nicely split up under each feature. But when the issues are created in Jira they are linked to only ONE big epic. This is not good, so, we need to create more epics. As I understand it, the epics should correspond to the features we have on confluence. So now, what is the difference between the Confluence features and the Jira epics? Do I need the epics now that I have the features in Jira?
Can anyone explain a set up between Confluence and Jira? Maybe link to a nice overview/diagram so I can see the overview?
Thanks in advance.
Sofie, DK.