Hi Team,
I would like to understand if its possible to perform selective imports of a JIRA Cloud backup into JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server instance.
What I will have:
-> One JIRA Cloud Backup (huge).
What I might need to do:
-> Import either in running JIRA Server or JIRA Cloud instance
CONDITION1: Both instances are not new, they have about 100+ projects already
CONDITION2: I might not need the issues themselves, only the attachments.
From https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-776636236.html I know that I am able to separate the attachments into their own backup file for import.
SELECTIVE PART: Can I import attachments from only one project instead of all of them from the backup file or will the importer from Atlassian JIRA enforce the full backup to be loaded?
I am looking for a least risk, highest efficiency solution. I am unable to go the "happy path" which means, have a new instance and only import the whole backup.