Hello,
I am trying to swap two steps in an active workflow. Any ideas how to do it?
Thanks!
What do you mean by swap? If you mean switch the Status Transitions, you can easily do this by creating a draft of the active workflow then Delete/Add the transitions that you like. You can also use the "Diagram" mode so you can just drag/drop/delete the transitions between the statuses. Much easier
Here is what I am trying to do: I am asked to add a new step to an existing workflow which has no transitions between each other. When I add a new step/status it shows up at the end which is after the status/step done on the text screen. I would like to swap done and the new step/status which is called QA.
Where are you adding it? Add it as a transition in the workflow step that you want to come from.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.