Every single time I start Jira on my DigitalOcean CentOS droplet, it crashes. It's done this after a clean installation and after addressing many different issues including ensuring the database is the correct collation and character set and permissions are given to the right user, permissions on installation and home directories are given to the jira user and group, increasing the droplet's size, increasing the JVM memory allowance, using first my actual license then using a trial license, and I'm sure other things.
What happens when I run Jira in the foreground is that I can see that Jira is loading and sometimes it'll even show me a page such as creating the admin account or adding my license and sometimes I can even enter information but now, whenever it tries to load the dashboard, it'll crash. In the foreground read out, everything looks OK-ish (I didn't check every line because it is so verbose) but it'll just say "killed" and stop. I've linked to my logs below and I'll happily provide any additional details. I've been trying to get this working for over a month!
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZTqOE7Z5AhtCDRgIWbTaYQJgTLRp0CUAqV0