I am having problems installing Confluence on CentOS 7 with MySQL. I get to the point where the installer wants to install the database. I put in my database information and test the connection and it says it can connect OK. I then go complete the installation and it says it is going to setup the database, etc and this will take a while. The process just sits there and spins for a couple minutes at which point java / confluence completely stops running and needs to be restarted to being the installation process again. I really don't see anything in the atlassian-confluence.log. I also do a "show processlist;" in MySQL while it is spinning but it looks like nothing is happening in MySQL. Below is the output during the install process. Anyone have ideas what the issue could be?
2019-04-12 21:55:19,374 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] <init> Loading EhCache cache manager
2019-04-12 21:56:19,188 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] initWebApplicationContext Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 70324 ms
2019-04-12 21:56:19,336 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] shutdown Preparing to shut down the plugin system
2019-04-12 21:56:19,352 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] shutdown Shutting down the plugin system
2019-04-12 21:56:19,805 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] earlyStartup Plugin system earlyStartup begun
2019-04-12 21:56:26,156 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [org.twdata.pkgscanner.ExportPackageListBuilder] logDuplicateWarning Package Scanner found duplicates for package 'javax.annotation' with different versions. Files: javax.annotation-api-1.3.2.jar and jsr305-3.0.1.jar
'/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/javax.annotation-api-1.3.2.jar'
'/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/jsr305-3.0.1.jar'
-- referer: http://docs.sozo.tech:8090/setup/setupdbtype-start.action | url: /setup/setupdbtype.action | traceId: 00842c821ce754d0 | userName: anonymous | action: setupdbtype
2019-04-12 21:56:32,187 WARN [FelixStartLevel] [extender.internal.support.ExtenderConfiguration] addDefaultDependencyFactories Gemini Blueprint extensions bundle not present, annotation processing disabled.
-- referer: http://docs.sozo.tech:8090/setup/setupdbtype-start.action | url: /setup/setupdbtype.action | traceId: 00842c821ce754d0 | userName: anonymous | action: setupdbtype