I cant see the existing boards and not able to see the create board
Hi!
Let's check your permissions and check filter permissions as well
how?
Boards need to be shared. Check w/ the owner or admin to see if it (they) are shared w/ you. As for creating a board, if you are on cloud and click on the magnifying and at the bottom click on advance search dropdown and select boards. you should have a Create Board in top-right. If on Server clicking on Create in menu bar should yield same. If you are not seeing speak w/ you admin.
thank you. got it.
I had the same problem that I created a board and some users couldn't see it and could see the board-menu at all. This was because the users where not in the jira-software group.
Thank you for the information I have an issue where the user cannot see the cards in the Kanban board. She has appropriate product and project access. Any other suggestions. I did ask her to clear cache. Also permissions are set to any logged in user can see board also.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.