I've been trying to access a private repository to no avail. I've tried every solution I found online, but I still can't connect.
I have this problem. Every time I ssh-add.
image2015-4-8 23:21:0.png
This is my ssh -vT
image2015-4-8 23:22:30.png
image2015-4-8 23:23:12.png
I'd appreciate any help. I've been having this problem for days now.
Are you trying to SSH directly to Bitbucket?
@Seth Well, I need to download a private repository via composer.
The key worked fine here, but you don't need to specify your Bitbucket username in SSH connection attempts. Instead, use "git" as the username when connecting to a Git repo over SSH, and use "hg" as the username for Mercurial repos.
Yes, that what I was going.
Sorry, the output looked like you'd specified "ssh -vT geekery@bitbucket.org". Either way, though, the key works fine here - otherwise you wouldn't get the "Authentication succeeded (publickey)" message. Are you getting a specific error from Composer?
I don't know anything about compser, but it will need to use git to clone the repository. If it can't/won't do that, you may need to put zip files of the repo in Bitbucket's "downloads" section. Anyway, it looks like Bitbucket is behaving as expected. You might have more luck with the question in a Composer forum.
My SSH key works fine. But I still get "Permission denied (publickey)" or "conq: repository access denied" whenever I clone the private repository. Either I use composer or manually clone it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.