This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the Active sprints or Kanban board
I've created 2 new columns, these columns are not visible in Sprint page
What do you mean by "sprint page"?
please see this screenshot, this is page I was referring.
2017-02-02_1736.png
Ok, the working board, thanks!
Can you take a look again at the board configuration for the columns? You say you've added two columns - can you also tell us what status are in those columns and what they look like in the config page?
I was not having access to ADD STATUS option, I got that enabled and I can move the cards now, thanks for that.
Now one more challenge I'm facing is, in a Board which I have created I can see issue list of only one Project, how to get the issue from other Projects so that I can add in the Sprint. Need your help here please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.