When is Jira going to support HTML so I can paste emails from Outlook or Word into Jira comments and have them look the same as they do in Outlook or Word or outlook.com ?
Have a look at this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-enable-html-in-jira-text-fields-771895067.html
I don't think this article is current anymore ? I couldn't find Add-ons Manage Add-ons select Show System Plugins
Its there. Its called "Wiki Renderer Macros Plugin"
And you need to click on the modules and enable the HTML module.
Its at least available in Jira 7.13.x
Please send me some screenshots of the navigation for Jira Cloud. Thanks.
So the answer is NO - Jira Cloud WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SUPPORT HTML properly i.e. the use case of being able to paste Outlook emails or MS Word documents into Jira Comments and have them format correctly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.