Hey!
I sat down with a coffee, ready to review my first PR on Bitbucket Cloud -- what a frustrating experience.
I'm coming from a day to day where I use Bitbucket Server (and love it) - there are so many basic things I can't find.
I had a few questions, hopefully I'm just being daft.
1. In Bitbucket Server, I can add Tasks. It's super convenient. I type a comment, and then highlight it -> Add Task. Poof. The highlighted text is automatically injected as a PR task.
2. In Bitbucket Server, on the principal PR view, I am able to quickly see how many open comments or tasks. Where is this on the Cloud version? Right now, seems I have to scan the whole 4000 line page to find comments left prior; is there no quick way?
3. What happened to clicking "Like" on comments? Not critical, but it was an easy way to voice support for someone's claim or opinion.
4. Diffs on Bitbucket Cloud seem vastly inferior to Diffs on Bitbucket Server. How can I quickly filter files like I can on the Diff tab on Bitbucket server? That little dropdown above the file list:
- Show diff of (all changes in PR)
- Diff since last review
- Individual commits
- I can also use the little search field to filter files by content.
Is there none of this on the Cloud version?
5. Where is the Blame button in PRs while viewing a file? So that I can see who committed what in a file? This saves a ton of time when you need to ask someone for original reasoning, etc.
I get it, old dog new tricks -- but it seems like it's a bit more than that.
Thanks for your guidance.