Hi,
I have recently created a project on Jira called 'Internal Service Desk' I am planning to use it for documenting internal service requests within my company.
Users will need to contact me directly with their request, then I will create a ticket/issue and description of the task within that project.
I wish to be able to assign some of the Jira users (either these who requested assistance or management) to some tickets (but I don't want them to have access to other tickets).
Currently I have set the project accessibility to 'Limited' (I don't want people to be able to add tickets but I want them to be able to add comments).
The problem is that when it is set to 'Limited' everyone within the company can access and view the tickets, I would prefer to have their access limited to the tickets in which I tag them only.
Example:
User A asks for a new laptop. I create an issue and tag that user so she/he can assist me with any further queries.
At the same time User B ask for assistance with software on their PC. Another ticket created and user B is tagged.
Currently users can see both tickets (also users not tagged within these tickets).
If I set the project to 'Private' - users can't see the tickets but I also can not assign them on the tickets (I need to add them to the project which in result open their access to other tickets).
My Question:
Is there any way of having a project which is by default closed to users, but where I can assign users to have access to particular tickets ONLY?