Hi
Today I was upgrading some addons in our Jira installation (7.12.3) in preparation for installing 8.1.
A few plugins needed updates which I did, but i also noticed that the "Jira Agile" (Greenhopper) plugin was still installed. Our license for this expired 4 years ago and it was disabled, so I uninstalled in via the web interface.
Jira went haywire after that so I ended up shutting it down and restarting it.
Since then we get the following:
System plugins failed to start: We haven't been able to start all the required system plugins
We couldn't start the following plugins:
- Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
I've been administering this Jira instance since I originally set it up (Jira 4) and this is definitely not what I expected to happen when unintalling an addon that has been disabled for 3-4 years.
My understanding was that jira-software had basically taken over from the old jira-agile/greenhopper plugin.
I have log files but can't see anywhere here to upload them.
Please advise.