Hello,
How can I set "Share with No One" to default when submitting a ticket? I would like customers not to view other tickets submitted from team members in their organization.
Thank you,
Uri
You can apply a issue security scheme that only allows the reporter to view the ticket. copy/paste https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-issue-level-security-776636711.html
Hi Joseph thanks for your prompt response.
Will this grant reporters access to view and edit own tickets only?
Thanks,
You can set it up for that. I've never restricted it that much. Usually people set it for reporter and the the people that work the issue. In your case is sounds like you're setting up a project just for everyone to keep track of their own work. You can set a issue security scheme as a default in the project so it is applied to every issue when it is created. Everyone would need browse and create so they can create issues
Gotcha. Yes I created the issue security scheme and every time I go to my project settings, it does not give me the option to add it. I already looked at the field configuration to see it if is hidden, and it is not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.