Hey community,
I refer to this amazing post
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-list-all-the-issue-status-transitions-from-database-in-jira-747832179.html
It has helped me get the issue transitions i needed.
Now I want to get the issue number of these issue transitions.
Can someone tell me which table to join to and on what.
Thank you very much!
Hi @Benjamin chee_guoee ,
Please try this :
SELECT CONCAT(project.pkey, '-', jiraissue.issuenum) as issuenum,changeitem.oldstring as oldstatus, changeitem.newstring as newstatus, changegroup.author as author, changegroup.created as created FROM changeitem JOIN changegroup ON changeitem.groupid=changegroup.id JOIN jiraissue ON jiraissue.ID = changegroup.issueidJOIN project ON project.ID = jiraissue.PROJECTWHERE changeitem.field='status'
Antoine
Did that help ?
Hi Benjamin - Welcome to the Community!
If you are looking for the ID of the transition itself (and not really an issue id/key) then you can find that by editing the workflow, then click on Text to see the full listing of all transitions and find the appropriate ID for it.
Hi Antoine, yes it worked! Thank you! (:
Hey John,
I will try this out!
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.