When I try to integrate a repository with JIRA, it says: Failed to link "some_repo_name" repo with Jira
Please, help me.
Hi Weimar,
Have you followed the steps at Connect Jira Cloud to Bitbucket Cloud to integrate both applications?
If you have, can you let us know if this is only happening with a specific repository, or you're getting this error for all of them?
Best regards,
Ana
Yes, I followed the steps in that article. However, today it is working just fine. I wonder if this was a one time error?
Sorry I did not mention I changed the repository owner and project on Bitbucket. That could be related with the problem I had.
Thanks!
Happy to hear that it's working now If you encounter any other issues in the future, please contact us again!
Have a good day,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.