Hello, I just released a sprint, but it does not show on my done Swimlane...how can I view it?
Hi Peter,
If you just want a quick way to view Done issues, you can create a Board with a filter that shows only done issues. Something like project = ABC and status = Done.
You could show as many or as few columns as you want on the board - even just one column - Done.
Be sure the sub-filter for the board does not keep issues that have been released from showing up. I would probably just remove the sub-filter completely.
I hope that helps!
Hello Peter,
I hope you are having a nice day.
Actually, Kanban boards don't work with Sprints, but with Releases. Unless you are using a Next-gen project.
Can you please give us more details of what steps you took?
Once you complete a Sprint or a release, you can see their progress and details in the Reports session of your board.
The board view will always display the active Sprint or the current unreleased version of your project.
Let me know if this information helps.
Hi Petterson, thank you for the response. When I set a sprint to release and it then goes to released where I then search for it.
However, when I go to me reports / Kanban board and look for a task which was on the release, for example BNH-45, I can't find it while searching.
Hey John, thank you!
If that worked for you, can you click on the Accept Answer button so others can see the solution? :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.