Is it possible for me to be able to turn off commenting on a jira ticket at will? I'm looking at setting up only certain groups of people that can comment on tickets but I only need that to be active at certain times.
The way we are set up is that front line agents can add examples to jira tickets to assist in the clean up/identification of issues. At times, this can mean the ticket gets very full very fast and important information can be missed. We also have times where a ticket is raised that we do not need examples for but still, the front line will add them. In this instance, I'd like to turn off comment on that specific issue (apart from the agreed groups). Is this possible?
I know I can make a project wide settings change to disable comments on everything, but I don't want that. I need it to be issue specific and be able to be turned on and off when needed.
Many thanks,