I just set up a next-gen scrum project and migrated some issues from a classic Jira project (only 11 issues). I also created some issues directly in the new scrum project after creating it.
Everything seems to be working fine except when I go to my board for my active sprint, none of the stories/tasks are displayed. It's just a completely blank board, screenshot is below:

The sprint is active and has issues added to it, as shown below:

I noticed the small icons in the top-right have zeros for all three statuses for the project. I'm assuming this is the number of items within the sprint that have each status. This doesn't make sense to me since the sprint clearly has five issues added to it. If I open up the details of any of the issues within the sprint, it has the Pre-Design Sprint 1 listed within its metadata.
I have the out-of-the-box admin permissions, so I don't think it should be a permission issue. The statuses for my project also match up to the column names in the active sprint board.
I couldn't find anyone else with this problem so I'm guessing I'm missing something fundamental, but haven't found anything in Atlassian's documentation about what I might have done wrong.
Thank you in advance!