I am migrating evaluation Jira server to datacenter (self hosted, VM)
And I want to export data to XML according to manual
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/migrating-jira-applications-to-another-server-861253107.html
However, this issue happens:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/DatatypeConverter at com.atlassian.dbexporter.node.stax.StaxStreamWriter$1.setContentAsBinary(StaxStreamWriter.java:108) [?:?] at com.atlassian.dbexporter.node.NodeBackup$RowDataNode.append(NodeBackup.java:238) [?:?] at com.atlassian.dbexporter.exporter.DataExporter.exportRow(DataExporter.java:171) [?:?]
I have seen https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-xml-backup-fails-throws-java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-javax-xml-bind-datatypeconverter-895910465.html
but how to do it with embedded DB?
How can I fix it?
Hi Taras,
It is still possible to access the H2 embedded database. We have a KB that details the steps needed to do so. Please see Accessing JIRA's H2 embedded database for more details.
Once you follow that guide it should help provide you access to where you can then follow the steps in the second link you cited in order to delete the specific AO table with the BLOB data within it.
Try this and let me know if this helps.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.