Hi,
I need to access the email address of the owner of a Pull Request in bitbucket pipelines. Is there some kind of variable to allow me to do this?
I've already scanned the docs for answers but it doesn't appear to have what I'm looking for.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/variables-in-pipelines-794502608.html
Thanks,
Adam
Hi @[deleted]
That is not possible. Recently we even deprecated our user management APIs due to the Atlassian GDPR Compliance.
There is an improvement request suggested to create a variable for this to get commiter email, similar to what you need:
Do you mind creating a similar improvement request to add the email information for pull requests?
To do it you need to login in the link below and click Create issue:
Please add the reasons you think we should add this new variable so we and other users can take into consideration and prioritize it accordingly.
Thanks Daniel, I will add onto the issue.
Thank you @[deleted]
If you think this answer will help others, I'll kindly ask you to accept it.See you in the next thread!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.