when i query issues, and want to get the summary for 'original estimaion' of each issue.
you should in JIRA (JQL) line for issue search write the following statement:summary ~ "original estimaion"As a result the issue with summary that contains 'original estimaion'
Thanks Aleks.
it is not used after i add 'summary ~ "original estimaion"'.
I want to know these issues 's total 'original estimate'.
A add-on for it is OK too.
Thanks again.
By "estimation summary", do you mean "sum of estimates"? I ask for clarification because "estimation summary" sounds like it is a text field to me. For example "I put 4 hours down for the estimate because I think we can do this in half a days work".
Erik,
The jql query 'summary ~ "original estimaion"' is to show the issues which summaries contain string "original estimaion". Do you mean you need to sum up all original estimated hours for all issues which summary contains string "original estimaion"? have a look on article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html
I found one plugin named 'sumUp' , and i am discussing with users to use it.
Thanks
Erik Liu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.