Hi, I'm treating to conform the workflow which fits my needs and I think Subrepos well could be the way to go due to I'd need to share a few resources between some different projects (or rather, subrepos), but I have some doubts/concerns about it:
- If I include many different projects (which well could be kinda unrelated) inside a big main one as Subrepositories, must I assume I only will be able to have ONE Issue Tracker and ONE Wiki for the main project and nothing else? For what I see, I'm afraid that would be the case, but mixing different projects' issues/bugs in only one place could be so messy that I wonder if I won't be missing something of if couldn't be a better way to manage this situations...
- Another related thing is... and what about if I want some of those "sub-projects" appear as Public and some others as Private? Must I asssume I'd have to renounce to that too under a this kind of "Subrepos based" scenario? :-/
And well, that's all... sorry if it's very basic stuff or something so, but although I'm afraid this limitations actually exist, I've been not able to find a definitive answer about them so I had to try here just in case. Thanks in advance!