Hi everybody,
is it possible to enlarge the Description field for a Request Type in the Customer Portal?
We are using the Cloud Version of Jira Service Desk.
I am new to Jira, so please forgive me if that is a bad question...
Thanks in advance,
T
Hi @[deleted] -
When you are entering issue description in the portal, you should be able to see three angular lines on the bottom right corner of the description field which means as you type in, the field grows to fit the text. Please let me know if that does not help.
Thanks,Kris
I did not phrase the issue properly, sorry. You can type enough text, but it's cut off for the customer on the portal. You only see "..." at the end and there is no way to expand and read the rest of the text.
Greetings!
Tamara
Can you please explain the context and the steps when this occurs? A screenshot would help.
I am just trying to make sure we are on the same page.
Here is what I mean - "..." shown but not the rest of the text:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.