Is it possible to get information from Jira when an issue type is created, i'm looking for create date, need this to see if i have old issue types that has not been used.
the simpliest way - is classic issue search(basic or advaced).
issuetype = Task ORDER BY createdDate DESC
then you will see the latest "createdDate"
Thanks for your reply, but this will give the latest ticket using issuetype =Task.
I would like to when someone created the actual issuetype.
Can you describe your case in more detail?
If I understand you correctly, it is necessary that you, as a jira administrator, receive a notification to the mailbox with the text “User-1 just created a task with the actual issue type(for example, Task).”.
Is this the desired result?
What will it give you?
For case that I described - you can try JMWE.
Post-function on creation with condition, where you will check the “actual issue type”, and send custom email.
Or something like automation for jira or scriptrunner(listener), where creation of “actual issue type” will be trigger email sending.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.