Hello Muralidhar,
Welcome to Community! Nice to meet you.
Could you tell us if your instance is behind a firewall or proxy? If you were to bypass the proxy, does the CSS load?
Regards,
Shannon
Hey Shannon,
Nice meeting you.
I am not behind any proxy. when I 'Hard reload and empty cache' it works. This happens only on chrome. Using incognito or different browser works.
Muralidhar,
Thank you so much for providing that information! That really helps.
It means there's some add-on or cache that is causing your CSS not to load.
First, you can try clearing your cache and see if that helps the problem. If not, I would recommend disabling your add-ons in Chrome, turning them on one at a time until the CSS breaks.
Give that a try and let me know how it goes!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.