I changed the name on one of our projects, but it still shows the old name on the customer portal.
Did I miss a setting somewhere or is this a bug in service desk that it is not updating?
there are two 'project names' in JSD - one that is for the application and one that is for the portal.
you change the application project name here - project settings > details > Name
you change the portal name here - project settings > portal settings > Name
Thank you!!
Hi everyone! I have the same issue, and I have changed the name both in project settings and portal settings, but it is still showing the old name.
what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance
Ro
I'm having same issue, where i can find portal setting optionsI'm not seeing this option under portal settings.
Hi Samir!!
When you access to your service desk project, in the menu there is an option named "Project Configuration". When you access there drill down until you find portal configuration. That is the place where you can change the name.
On the other hand, if you still have the issue after doing the changes, I found out that this kind of problems are related to out of date Language Support on the project settings. That means that you should review language settings and verifiy that there is anything that is not translated from the default language to the other lenguage you manage in your portal. Please note, that is not necessary to have all translated; but if you have for example 5 request types and you only translated 4, you should have all of them translated. But if you have 5 request types and none of them are translated you could leave that as it is.
I hope this helps you
Hi Rosana,
I'm experiencing the same.
I wanted to change my Project Title for the customer portal. I couldn't be able to change it within "Details" or "Portal settings".
When I saved changes was not reflected in customer portal.
I checked under "Language support" settings, the first option "Portal" I saw a yellow dot as a warning for translation needed.
Change it, it works.
Hopefully works for you too.
Best regards,
Rafael.
Hi Rafael!!
Yes I did it and it worked . That 's whay I have replayed to Samir some days ago with the solution!!
Hi @Rafael López Ávila
Thanks a lot! (:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.