Hello, This is my first forum post, thank you for sharing your experiences here. They are a great help. I tried to search the forum for this information but I was not able to find anything in regards to this topic.
We use the Confluence Cloud space for our WIKI Knowledge base and have noticed that during peak times of the day, I will receive reports from a few random users that will get the message "You do not have permission to view this space". But when they try again later, they have access.
In our WIKI space we do not restrict individual pages, so access is open to the entire space. At first I though perhaps it was the browser they were using but I have tested this theory and found it to be irrelevant.
I no longer have the add-on that shows statistics on the space usage so this has been a bit difficult to prove accurately. Perhaps there is a particular service level that would need to be upgraded for the cloud? Does anyone have any theories? Has anyone else noticed something similar?