Hello
I'm new in this space. I don't have a technical background - more business & marketing - and I'm not the administrator on Confluence neither Jira. Our non-for-profit association is been using Confluence for 4 years and Jira for at least one year. Base on what I found, I think many features could be use to help built roadmap, track enhancement and built report to the Board. Not the case today!
We have 9 Technical Working Groups that all work in silos and need to report their yearly roamap plan using Confluence ( more like a wiki to exchange information and share documents) to our Technical Steering Committee. Change Request (for 4 out 9 groups) are managed via Jira. When creating tickets, not all the fields are filled.
Looking for advise and help on how I could assess quickly what we do, if we are using the right way but more importantly, how we could benefit for all the functions and features available.
Regards
NP